This page is in a dire need of more valuable info. Many thanks for contributing.
Upgrading is a very essential system of PPS to power up your Hero and Members. Doing so makes you more likely to have more friend requests depending on your Hero you are using. Every time you upgrade, the stats will accumulate plus the original amount up to 5x. This is unlocked after your Hero reaches level 20.
How to Upgrade
- Click on the item that has been mastered (see Mastering below). Now click the red button.
- Choose from the list of items you want to spend to upgrade the item.
- You must reach the required amount of upgrade points to upgrade. You may pass the point limit, but that is not recommended.
- Upgraded! *Tip: use as little materials as possible so you spend less.
Upgrade Level +0→+1 +1→+2 +2→+3 +3→+4 +4→+5
Gold cost 1x 1.25x 1.5x 1.75x 2x
- The higher the rarity, the higher the cost! Use your upgrade stones and dupes wisely!
- Dresses are the items that can be very expensive to upgrade. Dresses can cost 10 billion coins with 5 materials into it just to upgrade it!
Mastering/MAXing an item
A mastered item will have words in red on the top left of an item. a MAXED (once an item reaches +5) item will obviously have the word in gold "MAX!" on the top left. To achieve mastering, the experience points on the item must be fulfilled (through battle and doing stages). After mastering 5 times (through upgrading), the item is MAX, which it is at its maximum stats and cannot upgrade any further.
Members are upgradable too with coins. As they level up, they require more coins. They can be up to 5 levels ahead of your Hero. just press on the Member strengthening on the top middle row on the menu and select an Member to upgrade. Your Member stats progress like this: