|Miku Hatsune||Miku Hatsune V3||Miku Hatsune Append||Miku H. MM2015 Ver.||Snow Miku 2016 Ver.|
|MEIKO V3||KAITO V3||Meguruna Luka V4X||Rin and Len Kagamine|
Miku's Costume, Miku Append's Costume, Miku V3's Costume, Luka V4X's Costume
Hatsune Miku's Music Festival!
- Note that this stage is exactly like Treasure rushes. It shouldn't be too hard for you to three star all of the ranks. This stage on rank 5 gives you around 4 million for clearing it. There are only 3 battles.
- Japanese lyrics is above the enemy total hp; you can read it if you want.
- There are no enemies, but music notes that have properties of chests on Treasure Rushes.
- This is for listening to BGM sung by VOCALOIDS, please do enjoy it!
Battle 1. BGM: "Colorful" (カラフル), sung by MEIKO V3 and Luka V4X.
Battle 2: BGM: "Balmy" (うららか), sung by Miku V3 and Rin/Len.
Battle 3: BGM: "Megunaruna" (メグナルナ), sung by Miku V3 and KAITO V3.
Gold: ☆3 Leek Stalk (Swordsman), ☆3 Lyric Scripts (acc.)
Platinum: Book of Crafting Leek Stalks (craft w/GS), ☆5 Synth Keytar (Musician), ☆5 Book of MEIKO's Costume (craft), ☆5 Book of Kagamine's Costume (craft)
If you collect 393 Leek Stalks, you will receive ☆3 Servant Hachune Miku with Leek. Collect onions. Now.
- The reason why Miku is related to the Green Onions and leeks are because that is her signature item. There are some references to why Miku holds a leek stalk and why you get SO MANY LEEKS on the collab stage.
- When the collab allies initiates their ability, they either say something in Japanese which roughly can be translated to, "Here we go!"
- This is one of the collabs whose stage feature no enemies; just bouncy music notes that have block defense.
- OMG OMG THEIR VICTORY POSES ARE SO KAWAII DESU!!!!